The short-list for the 2018 LAGV prize is as follows (in alphabetical order of last names):
- LOMYS, Niccolò: “Learning while Trading: Experimentation and Coasean Dynamics”
- MAZUR, Karol: “Sharing Risk to Avoid Tragedy in Village Economies”
- QUEIROS, Francisco: “Asset Bubbles and Product Market Competition”
- RISHABH, Kumar: “Bank as a Venture Capitalist”
- TELEK, Adam: “Marrying the Right One – Evidence on Social Network Effects in Politics from the Venetian Republic”
- SERENA, Marco: “Successful Opaque Management”
- VENKATESH, Raghul: "Communication and Commitment with Resource Constraints"
This prize is in memory of ASSET’s first elected president Louis-André Gerard-Varet, who passed away in January 2001. Louis-André Gérard-Varet was Directeur d'Etudes at EHESS, and Director of GREQAM in Marseille. He was ASSET’s chairman from 1990 to 1997 and its president from 1997 to 1999.
ASSET awards the Louis-André Gerard-Varet prize each year to a young author (either a current graduate student or a recent PhD within two years of graduation) of an outstanding paper singled out by the program committee among those submitted to the ASSET annual meeting. The recipient of the prize must be attending the annual meeting, and in the case of co-authored papers, all authors must be individually eligible.
ultimo aggiornamento: 27-Ott-2018